What is this blog all about?

This is the blog for my main website; www.StarkeKleinerSpatz.webs.com

To track my workouts, daily diets, recipes, and other misc. life adventures.


In all honesty, this blog is a mess and my main website puts it a more ordered form.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

February 22nd and the "Accidental" carbohydrate backload!

Woke up in San Antonio (after staying at such a charming little place I found off AirBnB) and headed to the Japanese Tea Garden! (after stopping at starbucks for a creamy coffee of course)

http://www.saparksfoundation.org/japaneseteagarden.html

Very lovely place to visit, and it was still beautiful in February, though I'm sure it just blossoms with color in April, and I should love to go back during that time for some pictures.

Headed home for the husbands Carb Nite and he started it off with some fatty ice cream that I suppose he'd been craving for a few days now. Men, they are able to start CN with fatty items.. so jealous. My fatty items have to wait until the end of the night.

I baked the hubby a sweet potato, and then decided to throw it in a pie! Mixed it with some canned pumpkin, brown sugar, sweetened shredded coconut I needed to get rid of, and two eggs. Baked it for 40 minutes, added about half a container of marshmallow fluff to the top, baked it for another 10 minutes and 3 minutes under the broiler.

FREAKING WOW. Smelled so good I caved and had a piece deciding to use it as a backload and figured I'd workout really hard tomorrow. :)

It was just as good as it smelled and I don't regret on fork-full.



Menu:
0930 - starbucks coffee + 1/4th cup HWC (Heavy whipping cream)
1100 - Bunless cheeseburger with an egg and bacon on top, also had veggies on the side.
1700 - 4 large angel wings (chicken wings coated in parmesan cheese, spices, and butter, then baked for 1hour at 350degrees)
2000 - 1 medium slice of pumpkin/sweet potato pie

Workout: 

No comments:

Post a Comment