What is this blog all about?

This is the blog for my main website; www.StarkeKleinerSpatz.webs.com

To track my workouts, daily diets, recipes, and other misc. life adventures.


In all honesty, this blog is a mess and my main website puts it a more ordered form.

Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24th and "Why the morning workouts?"

0800 - Black coffee
0900 - Running HIIT
0930 - rest, allow the dogs to run around in the creek down the way.
1000 - Small body weight workout
  • Shin-to-bar                                                            -1x5
  • knuckle pushups                                                    -1x15
  • Reverse muscle ups                                               -1x5
  • Diamond                                                                -1x15
  • Reg&Rev pull-ups                                                 -1x5
  • Wide knuckle                                                         -1x15
  • Dips                                                                        -1x10
1030 - 2 scoops PWO Strawberries&Cream protein shake, (50g protein, 1g carb), with some cream and water.
1200 - crockpot bacon chicken

I felt really sluggish today, thinking about doing a CN tomorrow night instead of tonight so I can do a heavy workout immediately prior.

"Why do you always workout in the morning unless its your Carb Nite?"

I have found the hubby gets very agitated if he's home and I'm working out so I'm starting to workout only when he's not present. He knows I do it, but if he doesn't see it, he's a much happier beast.
I prefer happy beasts. 

"Why should he care?? Shouldn't he be happy you're working out??"

He is happy I'm working out, but it puts pressure on him, and he feels like he's a failure if he doesn't workout himself. Then he gets grumpy, talks himself out of working out due to time or something, no matter how appeasing I am to work around his workout schedule. He doesn't want to be held to his word saying "I'm going to workout tomorrow around 9am, please don't workout during this time so I can use the weight room." Well now he said he's going to workout, and if for some reason he doesn't, then he feels like I'm disappointed in him.

Poor guy :( I love that man to death, but he can sure be complicated some times!!

Its not a big deal for me to just workout when he's not home, and its not going to kill me if he comes home early (like today) and I am unable to workout like planned. This is why I have started working out in the mornings.



No comments:

Post a Comment